Wednesday, January 14, 2015

The BRONX (Week 1) (14 January 2015)

Hi family. Keep sending me emails I love them!

I am so angry right now because I just spent two hours writing an email, got it all ready to go, sent it, and it only sent two lines and deleted all the rest. All is well here (it's way better than Yonkers). All is well. My companion is awesome and so is Elder Lyons and his companion (literally B.J Thomas). Hahaha. it's great. Anyways, have a great week and I will talk to you all next week.

Here are the only lines that went through (more next week):

Greetings from lovely New York! This week has been one of the best weeks in my mission. We have seen many miracles and I have learned so much!  This week I want to start off with a picture that I found graffitied here.

No comments:

Post a Comment