Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pics (3 December 2014)

Here are a couple pictures. The first picture is me and my old district. I love this group of people. We are all brothers and sisters. The Elder on the left is Elder Palmer. Out of anyone on the mission thus far, he has helped me the most. He is truly like a brother to me and it's sad because he is going home next cycle, but what I have learned from him can't be measured. 


This second picture is of me pointing at the car outside of our church. Haha. Out in the hood. =) I have seen fights and shootings on that street. The only way I can stay sane is picturing this place as a zoo. I just need to find the people who are still left. Whether that's the right or the wrong way to look at it, I don't know. But I do know that that's the only way I can stay sane sometimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment