Wednesday, November 26, 2014

❄️TRANSFERS! ❄️ (in the snow) (26 November 2014)

This week is transfers! I don't really have any time today to write a normal email (transfer days are so long. Especially when you are leaving the area or getting a new companion). I am staying here in Yonkers (most likely 1 more cycle, or six weeks), and Elder Paiz is leaving going to Harlem, living on good old 123rd Lexington ave! That's where all the crazies live. Haha apparently it's a crazy area. I wish him the best. I'm going to miss him. I am getting Elder Segura who is a native speaker from Spain! This is great which means I can really improve my Spanish because I get to learn from someone who knows the most correct Spanish there is. I'm very excited. Today it finally snowed. Welcome to Transfers :) (not the city)

No comments:

Post a Comment